Rapido brings Rapid Application Development principles to cross platform mobile development. Rapido is the fastest, easiest, and most fun way to quickly write cross platform applications.
In general, the tutorial parts are meant to be followed in order. However, the Introduction is designed to be skippable if you don’t care about an overview and such. If you want to just get going with code, just skip to part 1.
- Introduction to Rapido
- 1: Make a complete app with a few lines of code
- 2: Brand and light customization
- 3: Input and Display Types
- 4: Providing your own widgets
- 5: Adding maps and location
- 6: Adding images
- 7: Document and DocumentList
- API Documentation
- Install Rapido
- Rapido on Github
- Log issues, bugs, and feature requests
- Our Youtube Channel